9 June 2010

Miaouxmix 8


Contributor to FUCKNO Miaoux Miaoux has a new mix online at mixcloud. It's niiiiice, a blend of experimental electronica with some jazzy techno and some rock.

Here's what he has to say about it:
"I've wanted to do a mix entirely in 12/8 for a while, but could never find enough tracks to do so. So I decided to make a tune specially ("Infinite Staircase"), which filled things out, and because I'm nice like that. Anyway this mix was made to promote my monthly DJ residency at Words Per Minute in Glasgow - if you like this, come down!"

MIAOUXMIX 8

Atlas Sound - Washington Shcool
Syclops - Nakoa's F
Four Tet - Circling
Fairmont - Flight of the Albatross
Miaoux Miaoux - Infinite Staircase
Applescal - I Can't Stand
Wesley Matsell - Bernwerk
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment