4 May 2010

Teh Weapons

I mentioned this a while back, via Iamus' own blog, but it's finally gone up as Weaponizer's front page, as well as guarantee from Texture that there will be one new fiction piece per weekday uploaded from now on.I'm also really enjoying Peter Morrison's Parlimentary Candidate #1, also from Weaponizer - a speculative / satirical fiction with unsurprising relevance these days

PROSPECTIVE PARLIAMENTARY CANDIDATE NO. 1 by PETER MORRISON

When the Prime Minister himself phoned me to tell me I’d been selected as Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for [CENSORED] I was thrilled – the Prime Minister himself, phoning me! On reflection I should have been suspicious; it should have been the first alarm bell that something was wrong. The fact that my mother burst into tears should have been the second alarm bell – I mean real distraught sobs, not tears of happiness. But I was keen, I was eager, I was naive.... (Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment