Former head of the pioneering Skull Disco label, and modern beat innovator Shackleton lays down some tracks for the Little Rock crew, in support of his forthcoming Fabric mix CD
It’s with great pleasure that we welcome the critically-acclaimed Shackleton to Radio Magnetic. Blending dubstep, minimalism, drone and percussive workouts, the limited 12″s on his Skull Disco platform re-invented bass music and modern production styles.
His work since the closure of Skull Disco (with the Soundbwoy’s Grave Get Desecrated by Vandals CD) has been equally impressive, with the release of an album on Perlon, extensive live and DJ dates and the launch of a new label Woe To The Septic Heart. His mix for Fabric drops next week.
40 minutes of Shackleton, plus brand new monsters from Joy Orbison, S-Type and Morphamish.
- S-Type – Mr Lizard – Phuturelabs
- Shackleton - Fireworks – unreleased
- Shackleton - Deadman – unreleased
- Shackleton – Bottles – unreleased
- Shackleton – Hypno Angel – Skull Disco
- Shackleton – Something Has Got To Give – Perlon
- Shackleton – Massacre – Hot Flush
- Shackleton – Torn Skin III (version) – unknown
- Atari Teenage Riot – Activate – Digital Hardcore Recordings / via soundcloud
- Texture vs Morphamish – Echo Boomers – Black Lantern Music
- Joy Orbison – BB – Doldrums
- WNCL – Mrs Fingers (Ekoplekz Replekz) – via sonicrouter.com