28 October 2009

Burial is Slack

The last compilation album I did was easy as it was just a matter of deciding what my favourite tracks I'd released was and putting them together – but the new one was difficult, because half of it is brand-new tracks, and of course everyone's busy, everyone's got their own shit going on. Hopefully you're going to get everyone's best tracks but people are releasing other stuff elsewhere, it's not their sole focus.
Certain people take longer than others, obviously – I mastered it a couple of weeks ago but I only got the Burial track this Monday, and I wasn't even sure until then that I was going to have a new Burial track. I tried to keep the door open for him as long as possible, but he's not really been finishing much stuff for quite a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment