They've kindly contributed an as-yet-unreleased rework of their forthcoming "Hold Me Back" for Shallowrave readers, remixed by Thomas Gandey aka Cagedbaby. Dear me, it's hectic. Keep up the good work boys.
28 September 2010
Free Jaymo & Andy George
I HAVE BROKEN OFF ALL THE BUTTONS AND THE MIXER IS ON FULL! CAN I HAVE ANOTHER VODKA AND REDBULL! MAKE IT A DOUBLE, YES!
Seeing the hyperactive tastemakers playing at Tim James' Flux last year was something akin to that... non-stop party belters for the forward-thinking bass crew. I think the highlight was their mash-up of Dizzie Rascal's Sirens, Modeselektor's Kill Bill Vol. 4 and Rusko's Cockney Thug - what could be better than dropping a bona-fide anthem in the Subclub? Dropping 3 at once! What lovely chaps.
They've kindly contributed an as-yet-unreleased rework of their forthcoming "Hold Me Back" for Shallowrave readers, remixed by Thomas Gandey aka Cagedbaby. Dear me, it's hectic. Keep up the good work boys.
They've kindly contributed an as-yet-unreleased rework of their forthcoming "Hold Me Back" for Shallowrave readers, remixed by Thomas Gandey aka Cagedbaby. Dear me, it's hectic. Keep up the good work boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment